Latest Dribbble Shot

Follow us on Dribbble »

Latest Instagram Photo

Follow us on Instagram »

Latest Tweet

Phish “Blossom Music Center” Poster

June 4th, 2011 // Posted by Dan in Blog, DKNG Work, Phish, Poster, Process, Video

↳ Click on the image above for a high res version

Phish is on the road again this summer and we’re very happy to announce our poster for their show at the Blossom Music Center in Cuyahoga Falls, OH. It’s a three color screen print and has a limited edition of 675. There are only 23 posters available in our store, so act fast.

Below is a video of a timelapse overview of our design process and some close up shots of the print.

THE VIDEO

CLOSE UP SHOTS

13 Responses to “Phish “Blossom Music Center” Poster”

Niko says:

You guys are doing such a awesome work with posters.
I love the process, it’s a amazing.
Can’t wait to see Phish in person.

Greetings from Croatia

June 5th, 2011 at 2:36 am

nicuhere says:

just got back from phish.. u nailed the print.. ohio is run ramped with deer every summer..the prints sold out b4 the show was even close to starting.. good work! hope they commission you for another print second leg..

June 5th, 2011 at 4:54 am

Brian says:

Amazing process and work! Thanks for giving us a behind the scenes look. Do you guys screen print the posters yourself? Will there be anymore of this one to order?

June 6th, 2011 at 6:31 am

inspirationfeed says:

This is incredible!

June 6th, 2011 at 7:06 am

mikeyc88 says:

Wow! This is so amazing. I try so hard to get this distressed effect and it never comes out the way I want it to! You guys have it down.

June 6th, 2011 at 9:26 am

Silvercorn says:

That blows me away. Beautiful work.

June 6th, 2011 at 12:58 pm

Dan says:

Thanks everyone for all your generous comments! To answer your question Brian, we outsourced the printing for this poster, like many of our prints. Unfortunately we only have 25 available to sell (we kept 2 of them) and the edition won’t be printed again. However, keep your eyes out for more Phish posters from us in the future. We’ve done 3 so far, so we are keeping our fingers crossed that Phish will keep coming back to us for work.

June 6th, 2011 at 1:08 pm

Aaron says:

Stunning work as usual. Such an in-depth process is always greatly appreciated!

June 6th, 2011 at 1:32 pm

becky says:

how can i buy one?!

June 10th, 2011 at 7:44 am

Dan says:

Unfortunately for Phish Phans the poster sold out very quickly. You may be able to find one online through ebay or craigslist. But we are fresh out.

June 10th, 2011 at 2:42 pm

steve says:

The video’s amazing. Great work, guys! Where does that version of the song come from?

June 29th, 2011 at 10:33 am

Dan says:

I got the song from iTunes. But since it’s like 12 minutes long I started it right in the middle after a break in the song.

June 29th, 2011 at 12:12 pm

Ben says:

DKNG: I’ve got my eyes on you. I am ineffably inspired by your process pictures. Thanks for making these available to the public – as an amateur designer, they provide validation of some techniques, and pressure to raise the bar by incorporating others. I’m realizing that I’ve spent too much time tinkering in Ableton making beats, and should perhaps pickup the stylus again and dive back into Illustrator! Cheers guys, for reals.

June 29th, 2011 at 7:43 pm